One of the joys of being part of the cannabis community is meeting wonderfully talented people. One such woman is Dorothy-Rourke Stiver who has been gracious enough to share her original recipes.
SIDE NOTE: Dorothy typically uses RSO (Rick Simpson Oil of Full Extract Cannabis Oil) for several reasons:
- It is ready to use; decarboxylation is not necessary
- It is easier to combine with other ingredients
- It is easier on the gastrointestinal system
- Cannabutter or cannaoil made from flower and/or concentrates may be substituted. 1 gram of RSO = 1/4 oz of flower
- MCT oil is processed coconut oil that remains liquid at all times. She buys it from Amazon, but you can buy it at several local stores.
- In all the recipes, if you are new to cannabis usage, please start with 1 syringe or 1 gram of RSO. For those with serious medical conditions or seasoned users, increase the amount.
Dorothy also highly recommends purchasing an Immersion Blender if you plan to make edibles on a regular basis. They are inexpensive and one of the most versatile kitchen tools available.
Fun Cheese Ball
● 8 oz cream cheese whipped
● 1 cup mayonnaise
● 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
● 5 green onions chopped
● 1 clove crushed garlic
● Half cup of chopped bacon
● 1 teaspoon MCT oil
● RSO syringe – amount is personal preference
Add RSO to MCT oil thoroughly and then add mixture to mayonnaise. Mix all ingredients
together in a large bowl and stir well. Roll all ingredients into a ball and serve with your choice of
cracker or vegetables.